An elite edition of DREAMY Magazine accepts editorial photoset submissions, featuring 4-12 feature pages per submitting team. Themed issues in our Elite editions are Teen (to age 17), Open themed (18+), and Boudoir (18+). Please email us your set of 6-12 high resolution images with subject line "Elite Submission" to email@example.com, and use the email template below. Or submit your set via Kavyar.
A photographer's collection of works must be unpublished and must contain a minimum of 10 models to be considered for an exclusive issue. ~20 models are ideal. To submit your collection for consideration, send us samples of your work via email, or drop us your instagram or FB links to your collection. If selected, we will need 20-40+ photos (1-2 per model) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject line “PORTFOLIO ISSUE SUBMISSION” Please include in your email:
Dropbox or Google Drive link to your high quality high resolution JPEG images without watermarks, 8.5x11 portrait format, 300 dpi, and minimum 2550x3300 dimensions. Create separate folders for each model, or use model names in your filenames in one folder. Include in your email credits on model stage name, instagram handles, and other creatives. A short bio on the photographer or description of your portfolio is optional.
The photographer must be able to sign an online release. We offer digital tearsheets and PDF digital issue for the photographer to share with the models and we promote you on our social networks. We are not able to give free print issues to the contributors.
There is a $300 design fee for the exclusive issue if you are selected.
Guaranteed Cover Submission:
We have a guaranteed cover submission option - this upgraded service costs $150 for front cover and $90 for back cover feature and comes with a digital PDF issue, but your photo set needs to be preapproved. Send your set via email for review to email@example.com with subject line "Guaranteed Cover Submission". We take payment by paypal or venmo only if we approve your set.
- Please make sure your team names and instagram handles are correct. Check your spellings. There is a $20 fee for corrections that are requested after an issue is published.
- Please do not ask for free print issues... we clearly state that in the submission calls. We give free digital tearsheets and promote you on our Instagram feed whenever possible.
- Please make sure you have permission to publish from all your creatives on your team! There is a $100 cancellation fee for withdrawing your submission after it has been accepted or published.
- Please use the email template below for submitting a set to us. This is a requirement and submissions without this information will be ignored or rejected.
- Please see our terms and conditions below.
- For large image files, you can use dropbox, google drive, or similar and provide the download link in the email.
I HAVE PERMISSION FROM MY ENTIRE CREATIVE TEAM TO PUBLISH MY IMAGES IN DREAMY MAGAZINE.
MODEL: stage name @instagramhandle
AGE: (we do not display age but need it to determine which issue to feature your model)
PHOTOGRAPHER: name @instagramhandle
Use subject line “ACCEPTED SUBMISSION” if your image was pre-selected.
Use subject line “SUBMISSION” if your image was not pre-selected.
*** You must use this E-mail template to provide all requested information ***
Terms and Conditions
1) I HAVE PERMISSION FROM MY ENTIRE CREATIVE TEAM TO PUBLISH MY IMAGES IN DREAMY MAGAZINE.
Creative team can be anyone involved in the creation of your images (photographer, model, mua, etc).
2) I give DREAMY Magazine one time, free of charge, nonexclusive right to use in print and online publication, social media posts, and slideshow video presentations for social media.
I agree to hold harmless DREAMY Magazine against any liability, claim, demand, action, or suit against DREAMY Magazine arising from use of the images.
3) I either own or have permission from the creative who owns these images, including copyright, to publish in DREAMY Magazine.
4) I understand that there are no free issues for contributors, but free digital tearsheets and that there are no compensations paid to the contributor.
5) I understand that the submitted images must not be published in other magazines, but can be shared before on social media.
6) I understand that there is a fee to withdraw a submission after it has been accepted by DREAMY Magazine. I understand that there is a fee to make corrections to the credits after a release.
7) I understand and give permission for minor retouching or cropping of submitted images to make them print ready.